Sport: Wild Water Canoeing/Kayaking
Trains at: Wiltshire Youth Canoe Club and the EIS gym at The University of Bath SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
- International gold at Breizh Wild Water Race 2011 in France.
- Under 16 Great Britain national champion 2011, sprint and classic.
- British championships runner up 2011.
- Ranked 33rd at the Opava, CZ Junior world championships 2011.
- 2nd in the Bitburg German National Race 2011.
- 3rd in the "Wasserfalle" Bitburg German National Race 2011.
- English C2 Champion 2012, sprint and classic.
- English K1 2nd place 2012, sprint and classic. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
I should win because I am a dedicated sportsman. I live for my sport and I push myself to get the best results possible. I train constantly and I can always view the improvement and the benefits from this training with the results that I attain in my races. For my age I have achieved highly and I am racing paddlers who have years on me in age and experience on the rivers. I feel that I have the ability to push myself all the way to become a medal winner for Great Britain at the next World Championships, and this is why I think I should win the support of the Bring on Tomorrow Foundation.